Build confidence and develop students’ spoken language skills
Clear and Versatile Teaching Aids!
Three sets of double-sided prompt cards support the GCSE English Spoken Language assessment. The front of each card explains a concept, while the reverse offers a fully contained activity.
- Adaptable – easy to use in series or as stand-alone cards
- Flexible – great for independent work, creative writing groups, homework, or as class activities
- Inspiration – from politics to health to entertainment
- Performance – from planning to warm up to hand gestures and movement
- Improvement – peer-assessment on aspects such as audience engagement and intonation
And much more!
Perfect preparation for the Spoken Language assessment!
- 10 Inspiration Cards provide stimulus for topic ideas – the ideal remedy for when a student cries ‘I don’t know what to talk about!’
- 10 Performance Cards give pupils the opportunity to practise different aspects of their speech.
- 10 Improvement Cards allow pupils to evaluate others’ speeches and develop confidence with their own.
Everything your student needs for AO7, AO8 and AO9!
I really liked it and think that many students would find these flashcards useful. I really like the idea of categorising different themes and then offering questions or prompts to support students to come up with original ideas… It supports students with ideas so that they can approach the SandL task meaningfully without wasting time with the traditional, “I don’t know what I am interested in”…. This is a support mechanism not only for students but staff/teachers who are new to the Speaking and Listening exam… My department would make very good use of [this resource]… Well done for having the idea and vision for this, it had never crossed my mind before! – B Edkins, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.