Keep students on the right track for the Level 3 NCFE T Level Technical qualification in Education and Childcare (2020 spec) with these clear and comprehensive course notes for the core component. Written in student-friendly language and relevant to all occupational specialisms.
- Accessible notes at an appropriate level and in sufficient depth.
- Creative case studies covering a range of environments and individuals from both teaching and early years settings – build connections between theory and practical application.
- Thought-provoking images and diagrams to stimulate all learners.
- End-of-chapter revision questions to review the topic and assess students’ learning.
Build and apply knowledge…
- ‘Applied Activities’ and ‘Research Activities’ inspire further reading and encourage application of knowledge.
- Keyword boxes ensure students get to grips with the technical terms
- ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide thought-provoking further reading to stretch and challenge high-ability students.
Also available for:
Paper A, Element 1: Wider Context
Paper A, Element 5: Parents, Families and Carers
Paper A, Element 6: Working with Others
Paper B, Element 9: Reflective Practice
Paper B, Element 10: Equality and Diversity
Paper B, Element 12: English as an Additional Language
More coming soon!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.