How to Answer Style Questions
Do your students know the difference between chiasmus, enjambment, asyndeton? Can they successfully describe, analyse and reference Virgil’s Aeneid?
This tailored exam preparation guide covers sophisticated terms in an approachable way, helping students to tackle all the style questions in the Verse Literature B exam, including the 10-mark question.
Students acquire skills to showcase knowledge of stylistic features through:
- Helpful explanations of key terminology to build knowledge
- Direct references to the Aeneid in Latin and English for exam-focused learning
- Consolidation activities to test themselves
- Sample answers for practical inspiration and guidance on content and style
- Student-friendly tips on how to tackle each style question for thorough preparation
- Descriptions of exam requirements to familiarise students with the marking criteria
- A full practice paper in the style of the exam with original questions for final revision
- Answers and indicative content provided
- Bonus! Insight into translation and grammar for the exam
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.