Content updated for the new 2020 specification!
Boost exam recall with this bank of stimulating, easy-to-use, topic-by-topic activities. Ensure they know the key Acts of Parliament and cases that will help them to achieve the highest possible grades for the new 2020 OCR A Level specification.
Every topic includes a variety of activities designed to reinforce different skills.
- Learn: Learning Grids help students to recognise the outcomes and significance of each case and increases understanding – a great, easy-to-set homework task!
- Reinforce: ‘Match-up’ and ‘Dominoes’ provide a useful bank of starter and plenary tasks to help reinforce knowledge of key cases.
- Revise: ‘Flash cards’ and ‘make your own glossary’ are ready-made for revision and ensure students retain the key information.
Revision CD includes ‘Match-up’ Dominoes and Flash Card PDFs
- A ready-made reference list for OCR Law
- Clear ‘at a glance’ summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
- GO PDF add 20% to also get resources on CD in PDF for easy sharing on your network/VLE
- GO EDITABLE add 50% to also get resources on CD in Word+PDF for easy printing & editing
A useful resource to amalgamate all sources of law for Human Rights. There is comprehensive case law from both the ECtHR and UK courts. I thought there was a good variety of helpful activities to support learning and retrieval/revision. – E Nash, Teacher of Law & Peer Reviewer
This is a great resource for staff and students. I would use the activities in class and for revision.
[Teachers] say that the number of cases is a challenge, as well as there being an overall lack of available resources as the option has not been around as long as the others on the OCR spec. I have recommended this to them as I really think it will help with their teaching. The focus on what aspects of the case are important and linking it to the relevant article and part of the specification is really useful. – C Vaughan, Teacher and Expert Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £99
Click here for full details and to order.