12-lesson schemes of work designed specifically for the National Curriculum topics
Engaging and well-thought-out scheme, designed around specified learning objectives based on a pragmatic interpretation of the curriculum. Ease your planning and cultivate pupils’ love for Geography!
- Varied activities including starters, mains, plenaries, homework and extension
- Accessible worksheets with innovative activities to tackle each topic
- Spiced up with maps, photographs and diagrams – ideal for KS3 and applying geographical skills throughout
- Contemporary case studies, with emphasis on the focus regions – Africa, Asia, Middle East & Russia
- AfL embedded to maximise pupils’ engagement and learning
Simplify your planning, preparation and marking: structured lesson plans, all resources and answers provided. Designed so you can deliver each topic in any year of Key Stage 3. There’s even a summative assessment in each resource to monitor all pupils’ progress.
‘A very detailed curriculum plan with a wide variety of interesting activities for students. I liked the range of resources – from closed texts, to photos, text, crosswords and video resources. It’s a ready to use curriculum plan for a teacher to take off the shelf and use. It provides solid facts, visual stimulus and activities that build an enquirer mind. It has all the links to answer the questions that will be asked at KS3. Provides teachers with a pick n mix. They can then build their own plan for the unit.’ – J Outram, Geography Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.