Accidental Death of an Anarchist: Exam Preparation Pack for A Level Edexcel
Dealing with heavy philosophical questions on radicalism, the boundaries of debate and the use of violence as a means to political ends, Accidental Death of an Anarchist is still as a relevant now as it has ever been.
Help students prepare for Component 3: Section B questions on this powerful play with revision activities, detailed exam advice, essay-building activities, and exam-style questions with model answers.
- Check and consolidate knowledge
- ‘Decode’ the questions and recap key aspects of the play with knowledge-check quizzes
- Plus! Revision checklist to track student progress
- Refine key skills for the exam
- Clear guidance and scaffolded activities on all aspects of writing exam answers, from introductions to structuring full essays – helps students organise their ideas effectively
- Exemplar and template essay plans provide a supportive framework for all question types – differentiated to cater for all abilities
- Sample essays with commentary and reflective activities familiarise students with examiner thinking and help them identify how to improve grades
- Put it into practice
- 14 practice questions across design and performance provide extensive practice for the exam
- Student-friendly mark schemes – for easy marking and self-assessment
- Activities linked to the relevant AOs
- Answers to activities
- Helpful tips throughout
Ready to embed into your revision programme in class or as homework.
Use with the Complete Play Guide to Accidental Death of an Anarchist Includes scene-by-scene exploration covering context, events, characters, themes, locations, style, genre and more!
‘An excellent resource with a high level of understanding of both the text and the requirements of this part of the qualification. The suggestions for structuring the response to the exam question in particular allows for students to learn this as a process and then to be able to apply it anew to questions in the examination situation… A really useful resource as it not only provides guidance for the examples given but a structure that can be applied to new questions as they encounter them… It has been created by someone who knows the text and the specification really well.’ – A Warren, Teacher of Drama & Peer Reviewer
‘A fantastic resource that I would definitely use in my delivery of Component 3. Extremely helpful as a teaching resource. It is well differentiated and offers a fantastic starting point for those who are beginning to study this Component whilst also providing some valuable tools for revision of the Component. Activities are appropriate and all information is clear and concise. The exemplar responses are great and provide a good understanding of how levels are achieved/ what is needed for this exam.’ – E Haynes, Teacher & Expert Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.