All Theme 1 Topics – 4 resources included
Dual language flash cards designed for Foundation and Higher cover all topic vocabulary in the GCSE AQA specification.
Ideal for class, homework or revision!
- Teacher’s Pack: Full A4 flash cards for whole-class use
- Student’s Pack: 4 cards per A4 for group/individual use
Students practise speaking and writing in context for each topic with:
- a bespoke illustration to spark the imagination and encourage language recall
- a specification topic word to learn and build sentences around
- a key verb to practise tenses, conjugation and agreement
- bonus words, such as adjectives, adverbs and intensifiers, for more sophisticated constructions
Mix and match! Separate verb tense and pronoun cards add complexity and variety for unlimited use.
- Blank flashcards included for students to create their own
- Possible answers support and inspire students to be creative
I did like the idea of using flashcards for pair or group work in class. I liked the illustrations on the cards. This kind of teaching resource is very appealing to students. I liked the variety of personality descriptions, the integration of modern family concepts such as single-sex families and the presentation of different family statuses and relationships. It is a differentiated resource and inspires students to gradually increase the use of the target language. – M Schumacher-Woodburn, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £139
Click here for full details and to order.