Engaging articles with activities, based on topics across the entire A Level AQA Biology specification – perfect for inspiring all students while they practise key essay-writing skills.
- 13 well-reasoned and accessible articles including ‘The Story of DNA’, ‘Conservation: is It Working?’ and ‘Vaccines: a Question of Safety’
- A variety of stimulating activities for each article builds up the skill levels.
Covers key course content in an engaging way while exemplifying essay skills such as writing a good argument, using reliable sources and understanding causation and correlation.
- Comprehension questions assess basic understanding
- Discussion points and tasks consolidate and extend both knowledge and skills
- Essay questions with indicative content provide essential writing practice!
- Students read through the articles in class, completing some or all of the activities for homework or…
- Flipped learning: students read through the articles in preparation for classwork, completing the activities during lessons!
My first thoughts are what an incredible amount of work went into producing this resource! … would certainly save a lot of time for a teacher running a G&T club or preparing students for Oxbridge interviews – E Benton, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £89
Click here for full details and to order.