Transform A Level practicals with this targeted resource – specially designed for CPAC (Common Practical Assessment Criteria) mastery! Move away from prescriptive methods and give your students independence with planning tasks, method scaffolds and exam-style evaluation in this comprehensive pack. Full teacher notes included!
11 PAGs (Practical Activity Groups) for Modules 1–4 + 1 extra PAG-linked practical for further chances to meet CPAC criteria
- Pre-lab tasks empower students to develop their own practical methods!
- Follow-up tasks and exam-style questions provide valuable practice of analysis and evaluation
- Organisation and planning made simple:
- Sample data and answers for analysis for when the practicals go wrong!
- Technician notes simplify preparation
- Easy progress tracking with a CPAC cross-reference table
The CPAC mapping grid at the start is very good and the “wrap around” elements, i.e. the pre lab tasks and the Exam style questions, are a great way to fully embed the learning – R Short, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.