Non -specialist friendly!
Be prepared for staff absence with these ‘pick up and go’ lessons – specifically designed for cover by non-specialists. An invaluable collection of stand-alone lessons covering the GCSE (9-1) Physics course allows you to set meaningful cover even with no time to prepare.
All materials included…
- Starters and plenaries
- Main lesson tasks
- Resource lists
- Spec cross reference
- Lesson objectives
… for effortless delivery
20 structured and versatile lessons!
- Fully planned – ready to use at a moment’s notice!
- Variety of activities – give opportunities to develop core skills, such as calculations, literacy and ‘how science works’.
- Comprehension questions consolidate understanding of the core content.
Minimal teacher input
- Clear instructions for students
- Background reading engages concepts in an approachable way
- Built-in extension tasks ensure your fastest finishers stay motivated and on task for the whole lesson
- Answers included – perfect for peer- and self-marking
The learning outcomes were clear and had a good range of cognitively challenging statements e.g. from ‘define’ to ‘apply’.
The notes were good for schools which did not have access to texts and for those students who had not/could not make sufficient notes for themselves for whatever reason.
It matches the AQA specification well as it provides the syllabus references for easy matching. – C Campbell, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.