Take your class on an exciting journey with these unique and creative activity packs. Explore new places and cultures in real-life situations as students learn how to order food, write a postcard or organise an outing.
Target language focused
- Authentic materials – respond to Instagram posts, train announcements or conversations with friends.
- Interactive activities – engage with a variety of individual, pair and group tasks.
- Skills-based learning – practise listening, reading, speaking and writing in preparation for the exams.
Supports the spec
Content throughout is based on GCSE topics from the 2016 specifications of all boards:
- Family, Friends, Relationships
- Hobbies, Films, Music, Social Media
- Traditions and festivals
- Home Town/City
- Healthy Living
- Environmental Issues
Fits into any scheme of work
- Pre-prepared lessons – each unit includes a starter, comprehension tasks and a pair/group activity suitable for classwork, for homework or as cover lessons.
- Adaptable for all learners, with extra challenge activities
to stretch and motivate your high achievers.
- Easy marking! All answers provided, suitable for
self- or peer assessment.
love this resource: it is creative and relevant and will capture my learners’ imagination. This resource covers most topics of the 2016 GCSE specifications in a very creative way: It not only introduces learners to aspects of the culture of Germany and Austria, but is also set in a realistic context that young learners will be able to relate to: travelling independently for the first time. Considering that learning about the culture of the target language community is strongly linked to motivation to learn the language, this resource will offer a welcome addition to the textbook. – E Lamb, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.