Energise your students in Sport Science with this lively activity pack!
23 motivating ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities – with instructions and worksheets included – covering the content of ‘R042: Applying Principles of Training’ from the OCR Cambridge Nationals: Sport Science Specification.
A great way for students to explore the units, while boosting their understanding of the need-to-know content for the exams and assignments.
- Stimulating exercises fuel creativity and energise students’ planning and leadership skills
- Individual, small-group and whole-class activities – designed to embed theory and develop understanding
- Engage students in ‘real-life’ leadership scenarios – supporting experience for progression to employment
Easy to use!
- Most activities need no preparation – perfect for cover lessons and integrating into your lesson plans
- Clear and accessible instructions for all activities reduce your planning and marking time
- Answers included – great for peer and self-assessment
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.