Gain mastery of the skills required to succeed in Unit 3 of the BTEC Level 3 National Applied Science course with this set of 10 student-friendly practicals.
Ideal for simulating actual assessments and boosting students’ confidence:
- Familiarises and prepares students and teachers before each practical
- Provides scaffolding and prompts for students to develop essential skills during practicals
- Consolidates learning and develops analysis and evaluation techniques after practicals
This fully comprehensive pack contains:
- Teacher notes for easy-to-teach, engaging lessons
- Pre-lab tasks with original activities for homework or prep work
- Step-by-step student instructions and support
- Sample data for when an experiment doesn’t quite go as planned
- Exam-style comprehension questions and easy-to-mark answers
PLUS technician hints and tips!
Includes 2 practicals for each area of essential content:
- Enzymes in action
- Diffusion of molecules
- Plants and their environment
- Energy content of fuels
- Electrical circuits
Encourages independence – E Holmes, HoD & Peer Reviewer
I would gladly purchase this resource for teaching purposes – K Lewis, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £74
Click here for full details and to order.