A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- ZigZag Education Course Companions for A Level Edexcel Politics
- Edexcel GCE Politics AS and A Level Student Book, by Goodlad et al. (Pearson, ISBN 978–1292187020)
- UK Government and Politics for AS/A Level (5th Ed.), by Bennett et al. (Hodder, ISBN 978–1471889233)
ZigZag Education is not affiliated with Pearson or Hodder.
With there not being many resources for Feminism this is a godsend. I believe it is a superb resource for revision and I am very pleased with it! Excellent Questions and Answers included – well written… The key content is covered carefully and ensures a good range of information is included. – D Taborda, Deputy Head & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £29
Click here for full details and to order.