A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- ZigZag Education Course Companions for A Level Edexcel Politics
- Edexcel GCE Politics AS and A Level Student Book, by Goodlad et al. (Pearson, ISBN 978–1292187020)
- UK Government and Politics for AS/A Level (5th Ed.), by Bennett et al. (Hodder, ISBN 978–1471889233)
ZigZag Education is not affiliated with Pearson or Hodder.
A brilliant resource and there is really no other company in my opinion that produces the breadth and depth of resources that ZigZag does… The range of topics being covered is comprehensive therefore ensuring that students are receiving the information that they need for Conservatism. The learning grids allow for students to come and go with the resource as they see fit – therefore, they can provide lengthy or quick revision as the students feel will benefit them. – D Taborda, Deputy Head & Peer Reviewer (Conservatism)
Gives students the chance to break down liberalism and its thinkers into manageable chunks. Good for revision…Good range of material on 5 key thinkers – suits new syllabus well. – S Foster, HoD & Peer Reviewer (Liberalism)
It made many of the complexities of the topic – Socialism – more accessible… accessible to all students… Very useful for teachers with limited experience of teaching political ideologies… Like the “grid” focus on key points and issues… Very good balance and overview of the specification. – C Owen, HoD & Peer Reviewer (Socialism)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £29
Click here for full details and to order.