A carefully tailored resource designed to motivate and challenge your A Level students to reach the coveted A* grade!
Skills-based worksheets and exam-style questions cover all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
In line with:
- 2016 spec requirements
- Your board’s sample assessment materials
- A Level exam questions
- Examiners’ reports of the new specification
- Impressive vocabulary
- Tough grammar
- Very tough (receptive) grammar
- Timing, fluency and spontaneity
- Communication strategies
- Voicing opinions, analysing and responding critically
- Planning & sophisticated sentences
- Summarising information from written and recorded sources
- Developing research skills
- Expanding knowledge
- Challenge yourself!
- All 12 A Level topics covered
- For use in both A Level Year 1 and A Level Year 2
- Activities to stretch highly capable students up to and beyond A Level requirements
- Practice questions to hone skills
- Exam-style questions to challenge and reinforce learning
- General and skills-based exam tips to prepare thoroughly
Plus! All answers provided, including model answers, for teacher, self- and peer assessment
- For independent learning or use in class
- Highly flexible! Worksheets can be completed: ❶ in order; ❷ per unit; ❸ per skill
A very useful guide. Covers all skills, directly linked to the skills and papers required. Each one of the topics is represented, which makes up for an excellent extension material, useful not only for Year 2 but also for Year 1. This resource takes students beyond the exams and provides opportunities for independent approach to studies. Translation tasks are interesting and touch upon the cultural content of the topics. Excellent advice, fully tailored to the topic and the spec. – R Bravo, Head of Spanish & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.