Help students master the complexities of translation through an understanding of how grammar, vocabulary and transference of meaning work together in an idiomatic way.
The Translation Practice pack enables students to develop the skills to translate successfully into English and into Spanish. All 2016 Year 2 Edexcel specification topics are covered to ensure comprehensive knowledge of vocabulary in varied contexts.
With a tailor-made structure that includes:
- Helpful tips on how to approach translations both ways
- Worked examples of translations with explanations
- Grammar and vocabulary preparatory activities
- Mark schemes with indicative content
- Translate an English paragraph into Spanish
- Translate a Spanish paragraph into English
Brilliant, appealing and easy to follow. Great variety of tasks.
Covers in depth all Year 2 topics, tackles all vocabulary that would possibly be needed and supports the students’ understanding and manipulation of grammar through a series of varied activities including translations and reverse translations. It is incredibly comprehensive. It is a particularly good resource for top students. – R Bravo, Head of Spanish & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £109
Click here for full details and to order.