Removing the stumbling blocks from teaching and learning!
Four carefully constructed lessons with supporting worksheets guide you and your students step by step through the challenging topics on the GCSE PE specification.
- Concise and accessible course notes – engage students with the need-to-know content
- Theoretical and practical-based activities (and extension tasks!) – progressively build students’ confidence and understanding
- Questions to think about – in-class discussion springboards to stretch and challenge students
- Practice exam-style questions – prepare students to succeed with even the trickiest exam questions
Breaking down the barriers…
- Thought-provoking visual images and diagrams – stimulate learners’ interest and boost competence
- Students learn by ‘doing’ and ‘applying’ their knowledge of the theory content
- Top tips – offer key advice for knowledge retention and exam preparation
- Clear answers – great for peer- and self-assessment!
A creative way to develop deeper understanding of the difficult-to-learn concepts!
Why is ‘movement analysis’ a tricky topic?
Students struggle with the concepts of ‘movement analysis’ as the complex and dynamic nature of sporting movements makes them difficult to interpret. Additionally, unfamiliar technical terminology can lead to lower confidence.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.