Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision.100+fun interactive challenges covering all major options. Plus 500+marks’ worth of exam-style questions with mark schemes and indicative content. Differentiated content based on target grade.
- 1979, 1997 and 2019 General Elections
- USA & Global Politics
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 7 different challenge types:
Concise topic summaries where students fill in the gaps in the text
– and in their knowledge too!
|Exam Q||500+ marks’ worth of exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.|
|WipeOut||Start with questions you have most confidence in, until you’re not sure; get it wrong, then it’s a wipeout!|
|Categorise||Drag-and-drop advantages and disadvantages to test AO2 skills!|
|Plus: MatchUp | MultiChoice | ReOrder|
“The most enjoyable revision site yet” – C Hutchinson, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
“My pupils adore this resource” – L Godfrey, HoD & Happy Subscriber
Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.