Practice makes perfect progress!
Build students’ confidence with these unique exam-style practice papers for AQA A Level Psychology
3 unique exam-style practice papers for each exam, all with…
- Variety of question styles – multiple-choice, short-answer, applied and extended-answer questions – to develop exam technique.
- Clear command words – help students to get accustomed to the types of question they will face in the exam.
- Detailed mark schemes – including mark breakdown, indicative content and guidance – help students see how marks are awarded.
- Comprehensive spec coverage and accurate AO weightings, modelled to ensure same level of difficulty as the specimens.
- Write-on and non-write-on versions for Papers 1 and 2 for added flexibility
- Questions and indicative content for all optional topics for Paper 3
- Original papers – not available from AQA
Paper 3 includes all options: Relationships, Gender, Cognition & Development, Schizophrenia, Eating behavior, Stress, Aggression, Forensic Psychology and Addiction
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.