Eight original exam-style papers for Paper 1: How markets work and Paper 2: How the economy works – Four papers for each. Ensures students are familiar with the format, are ready to answer each question type and gain complete practice across the AOs.
Practice Makes Perfect!
- Two formats:
① Write-on papers that mirror the AQA exam style exactly – perfect for realistic mocks!
② Concise non-write-on papers for easy photocopying
- Comprehensive coverage of all spec topics – specification cross-reference grid helps you monitor progress and target weak spots
- Full range of question types including multiple-choice, calculation, short-answer and extended-response so students can refine their exam technique
Put students in the place of the examiner!
- Clear student-friendly mark schemes with marking guidance
- Students see how marks are awarded, and how to improve answers
- Ideal for quick marking and self-assessment
“really useful … clearly linked to the exam specification and will be a helpful tool for teachers setting assessments or alternatively for students using to revise … Like the range of questions and topics covered across the papers … Thorough mark scheme provided, again to help students or teachers with the marking of the questions … Highly useful in enhancing learning … can be used in a variety of ways: mock exams, in class assessments, homework, revision … Will help students improve their exam technique, practice their skills and assess their knowledge … clearly in an exam format so will provide students with a ‘real life’ exam experience … Really like the neat and tidy layout of the figures” – R Lamb, Head of Business and Economics & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £64
Click here for full details and to order.