Take your class on an exciting journey with this unique and creative activity pack. Explore new places and cultures in real-life situations as students learn how to order food, write a postcard or organise an outing.
Target language focused
- Authentic materials – respond to Instagram posts, train announcements or conversations with friends.
- Interactive activities – engage with a variety of individual, pair and group tasks.
- Skills-based learning – practise listening, reading, speaking and writing in preparation for the exams.
Supports the spec
Content throughout is based on GCSE topics from the 2016 specifications of all boards:
- Family, Friends, Relationships
- Hobbies, Films, Music, Social Media
- Traditions and festivals
- Home Town/City
- Healthy Living
- Environmental Issues
Fits into any scheme of work
- Pre-prepared lessons – each unit includes a starter, comprehension tasks and a pair/group activity suitable for classwork, for homework or as cover lessons.
- Adaptable for all learners, with extra challenge activities
to stretch and motivate your high achievers.
- Easy marking! All answers provided, suitable for
self- or peer assessment.
I like the fact that the situations are ones which pupils might find themselves in one day and this gives them the ideas and language to cope with them. Linking this to a cluedo-style activity in a group is super – they will love it!… I would personally enjoy using this as revision, partly because it covers so many topics and all language skills and partly because by this stage of the course, it will provide a welcome break from the text book – J Briden, Head of French & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.