Ensure your students are fully versed in the Eduqas set works with these comprehensive packs of revision activities and authentic exam-style questions for each composer. Essential listening practice for set work questions of the A Level Eduqas Appraising exam.
- Revise key musical terminology and practise aural skills across each of the four movements:
- structure and tonality
- melody, tempo, metre and rhythm
- sonority, texture and dynamic
- Reinforce and apply learning with exam-style practice covering each set of musical elements.
- Build confidence and improve exam technique with exam-style questions perfectly matched to the Eduqas specification
- Marking made easy with detailed mark schemes. Perfect for peer- and self- assessment!
The perfect accompaniment to the Set Work Analysis Guides!
Essential practice for these two European composers who were
representative of the impressionist, expressionist and neoclassical schools
of composition at the turn of the Twentieth Century. Students will have
Question 7 covered!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £34
Click here for full details and to order.