OCR | WJEC
Challenge students to appreciate the nuances of this influential, debate-provoking text with a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities covering all aspects of the text.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested
with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is
explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on:
Characterisation • Relationships • Setting
• Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language
• Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment
Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible
for your whole class.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and
Very detailed and would support a teacher in delivering the text.
Includes tasks that address different learning styles.
It is also possible to use it as a supplement for independent study.
I like the detailed questions on the chapters. – C Allison, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.