Ensure your students are fully versed in the Eduqas set works with these comprehensive packs of revision activities and authentic exam-style questions for each composer. Essential listening practice for set work questions of the A Level Eduqas Appraising exam.
- Revise key musical terminology and practise aural skills across each of the four movements:
- structure and tonality
- melody, tempo, metre and rhythm
- sonority, texture and dynamic
- Reinforce and apply learning with exam-style practice covering each set of musical elements.
- Build confidence and improve exam technique with exam-style questions perfectly matched to the Eduqas specification
- Marking made easy with detailed mark schemes. Perfect for peer- and self- assessment!
The perfect accompaniment to the Set Work Analysis Guides!
Unpick each of the four movements of Haydn’s Symphony No. 104 with revision tasks and
exam-style questions. Perfect practice for Question 12 of the A Level Eduqas Appraising exam.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £34
Click here for full details and to order.