Encourage your students to be analytical learners and give them the confidence to support their exam responses with a sound understanding of the prescribed A Level Media theories.
These visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters cover the key theorists and concepts in a student-friendly, easy-to-understand approach, ensuring students have all the knowledge they need to excel in this particularly tricky area of the exam.
Each topic summary is provided as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks for structured revision
(in both A3 and A4 format!)
- Concise notes covering key knowledge and terminology students need for the exam
- Clear and relevant examples illustrating challenging concepts
- Presented in an engaging and easy-to-access format – perfect for visual learners
Facilitates manageable revision…
- Hand out at the end of the course or topic for revision and consolidation
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or homeworks
- Display in classroom or use as place mats as visual cues
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.