Turning ‘Copy’, ‘Paste’ and ‘Undo’ into ‘Stretch’, ‘Jump’ and ‘Spin’.
Perfect prep for GCSE and BTEC Dance!
Innovative seven-lesson scheme of work supporting you ‘step by step’ through KS3 Dance, with a unique computer commands twist – written by a specialist dance teacher.
Progressive lessons take students from grasping basic dance skills to motif masters, with the bonus of the unusual cross-curricular link with IT.
Detailed lesson plans:
- Dance and Technology outcomes
- Recommended music
- Resources and equipment lists
- Clear structure – warm-up/introduction, contextualisation, application, cool-down/reflection
- Concise instructions and task timings
- Explicit assessment opportunities
- Valuable teaching points
- Structured practical lesson plans – support even the most inexperienced Dance/PE teacher
- Creative student worksheets – maintain student engagement and embed fundamental dance and ICT knowledge
- Extension homework activities – stretch and challenge students beyond the lesson
Fully resourced – easy to prepare, facilitate and assess learning
I liked the idea of the resource and in particular, the links between computer commands and choreographic actions. It was easy to follow and I feel the students would enjoy taking part in the activities planned. The theme of the resource would work well to engage students with the link with technology. – D Bochenski, Teacher of Performing Arts & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £36
Click here for full details and to order.