Take the mystery out of unfamiliar listening!
10 exam-style practice exercises for perfect preparation. Students can’t know what music will come up in Section B of the exam, but they can have all of the analytical tools they need at their disposal!
- Includes hints and tips for the exam, structured around IB’s key areas of ❶ Musical structure, ❷ Musical elements, ❸ Musical terminology and ❹ Musical context
- Model answers with examiners’ commentary hone exam skills
- Spotify and YouTube links make the resource suitable for private study or test conditions
- Plus full, student-friendly indicative content for every question, for easy self, peer or teacher marking. Easy to set and quick to mark!
4 questions per exercise to mimic exam style:
- Western Classical Tradition (with title, composer and score)
- Western Classical Tradition (title and composer, no score)
- Popular music unidentified extract
- World/folk/fusion music unidentified extract
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.