A carefully tailored resource designed to motivate and challenge your A Level students to reach the coveted A* grade!
Skills-based worksheets and exam-style questions cover all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
In line with:
- 2016 specification requirements
- Your board’s sample assessment materials
- A Level exam questions
- Examiners’ reports of the new specification
- All 12 A Level topics covered
- For use in both A Level Year 1 and A Level Year 2
- Activities to stretch highly capable students up to and beyond A Level requirements
- Practice questions to hone skills
- Exam-style questions to challenge and reinforce learning
- General and skills-based exam tips to prepare thoroughly
Plus! All answers provided, including model answers, for teacher, self- and peer assessment
- For independent learning or use in class
- Highly flexible! Worksheets can be completed: ❶ in order; ❷ per unit; ❸ per skill
- Listening tracks included
An excellent resource for this specification as there is nothing like it in the market at the moment and it will easily be able to be used in class and for homework tasks. It helps students master exam technique of the 5 main skills. There is clarity in what is expected of the students and the diversity of topics is great. – A Palomo Lopez, Head of Spanish & Peer Reviewer
This is an extremely detailed resource. The author has clearly spent a lot of time analysing the specification and reading the examiner’s report to cover the demands of the course. Listening/Reading/Translation/Speaking – tasks are extremely similar to what is expected in the exam. The suggestions for independent research are good to ensure that students are developing those skills before tackling their IRP. The suggestions for students are very helpful and the fact that a mark scheme is provided and very detailed, is fantastic. The fact that all 3 papers are covered is also a bonus. I appreciate that Paper 2 is on the film/book but the opportunity to develop writing skills no matter the topic is great. I particularly like the way the resource is organised. The strength of 1 student might differ from the strength of another and it would still be possible to challenge different students at different times with this resource. The fact that the units are clearly labelled and that there is an overview at the start of the pack makes it easy to select the relevant unit. In the life of a busy teacher, this is a godsend. – I Rodriguez, Head of Languages & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.