A creative original story split into 15 mini chapters per pack!
Diverse characters and intriguing storylines tie in with topics of the new specification for fun and useful learning.
✮ Tailored support or challenge!
Two speeds provided per pack:
- AS/A Level Y1 – regular and slow
- A Level Y2 – regular and fast
- A Level G+T – regular and challenging
Regular based on the examined speed.
Written and recorded by native speakers – students will learn new vocabulary, grammar and expressions while developing their reading and listening comprehension, translation and pronunciation skills.
- A text of 250-350 words in the target language
- A glossary of key difficult words to support reading and listening
- A notes box to write additional vocab, queries and opinions, and to keep track of
expressions to reuse
- ‘Did you know?’ information in the target language to boost knowledge
- 4-6 comprehension questions and a translation task per chapter to consolidate learning
- A versatile bank of ideas for additional differentiation, extension, debate and homework tasks
- Answers to all set activities
Ideal for classwork, extensions, homework or independent study!
- Individual chapters in A4
- The entire story in an A5 booklet
- Recordings for every chapter in two formats
‘This resource ticks so many boxes. All topics from the specification covered, which is useful. I found myself intrigued and engrossed by the story, the story being of an illegal immigrant in Europe. I think the students will find the story gripping too and will read/listen for leisure at the same time as prepping for their exams – a win-win situation in my opinion. This resource will be fantastic for homework tasks/independent learning/extension tasks for higher ability students. It will make them think as well as work on their French (developing their cultural knowledge alongside their vocabulary) and on the course’s content.’ – I Rodriguez, Head of Languages & Peer Reviewer
‘This resource constitutes a great deal of work that comes from the heart of one who has watched and experienced the refugee crisis, either first-hand or else from reports received from others. I was impressed by how the author has sought to inform on so many aspects of integration, from people trafficking, overwhelming numbers at the borders, Angela Merkel’s pledge in 2015, the camps, the application for citizenship and language tests, to the problems of right-wing extremism, the gentrification of traditional Turkish parts of Berlin such as Kreuzberg and Turkey’s ongoing problems with entering the EU.’ – J Turner, Languages Consultant & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £64 each
Click here for full details and to order.