Haydn’s Symphony No. 94 in G major (Hob. 1:94) “The Surprise”
Rachmaninoff’s Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43
The perfect companion for study and revision of the 2020–2022 Haydn and Rachmaninoff set works. Written by an experienced teacher, this guide fully supports Section A of the Musical Perception exam.
- For each piece:
- Relevant background information with biography of the composer places the music in context.
- Clear, detailed and manageable bar-by-bar analysis, fully illustrated with musical examples, guides students through the piece.
- Engaging questions and activities with answers encourage independent revision and score study.
- In-depth comparison of the two set works supports higher-level students.
- Packed with excellent features to support learning! ★ Key term glossary, ★ Helpful exam guidance, ★ Practice questions and ★ Sample answers will ensure thorough preparation.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.