Clear, comprehensive coverage of the 2017 A Level Edexcel Politics specification. Classroom notes written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with detailed explanations of core concepts and political theories.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter – for focused work
- All key terms defined – aids students’ understanding and helps them to build up a handy glossary
- ‘Talking points’ engage students – helps test vital AO2 and AO3 skills!
- Fully illustrated and supported by diagrams and worked examples – helps visual learners to access the information
New 2020 editions! Bang up to date with all the key events of 2017–2019: including the 2019 general election, May’s premiership and the start of Johnson’s, Brexit shenanigans, and more!
- Up-to-date examples help students to apply theories to ‘real life’, providing context and aiding understanding
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £34
Click here for full details and to order.