For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework Try it Now!
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision. Covering the entire specification with 100+ fun interactive challenges covering every GCSE Edexcel French topic. Plus 200+ marks’ worth of exam-style questions with model answers. Differentiated content based on target grade.
All topics for the new GCSE Edexcel specification covered through a variety of interactive quiz types and differentiated exam-style questions for Foundation and Higher: Reading and Writing.
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 7 different challenge types.
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop a variety of matching pairs.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of words or phrases into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- MultiChoice – Select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Type the correct answer into the gap; no suggestions are given.
- ExamQ – 200+ marks’ worth of exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.
eRevision packages for GCSE 9–1 Edexcel Spanish are available here.
Click here to explore eRevision and trial it for yourself!
‘My pupils adore this resource. Fantastic.’ – L Godfrey, HoD & Happy Subscriber
‘This is a brilliant response to the changing demands of Media Studies teaching…
The interactivity element is excellent and would appeal very much to the modern student.
From a teacher’s perspective, SLT are always asking for lists of revision topics, and this does it in one fell swoop.
Invaluable I would say.
I really would encourage all media centres to buy this resource.’ – K Chanter, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Easy to use, colourful and comprehensive’ – J Jaggs, Teacher & Happy Subscriber
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £5+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.