For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework Try it Now!
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision. Covering the entire specification with 100+ fun interactive challenges covering every GCSE Edexcel French topic. Plus 200+ marks’ worth of exam-style questions with model answers. Differentiated content based on target grade.
All topics for the new GCSE Edexcel specification covered through a variety of interactive quiz types and differentiated exam-style questions for Foundation and Higher: Reading and Writing.
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 7 different challenge types.
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop a variety of matching pairs.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of words or phrases into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- MultiChoice – Select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Type the correct answer into the gap; no suggestions are given.
- ExamQ – 200+ marks’ worth of exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.
eRevision packages for GCSE 9–1 Edexcel Spanish are available here.
‘My pupils adore this resource. Fantastic.’ – L Godfrey, HoD & Happy Subscriber
‘This is a brilliant response to the changing demands of Media Studies teaching…
The interactivity element is excellent and would appeal very much to the modern student.
From a teacher’s perspective, SLT are always asking for lists of revision topics, and this does it in one fell swoop.
Invaluable I would say.
I really would encourage all media centres to buy this resource.’ – K Chanter, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Easy to use, colourful and comprehensive’ – J Jaggs, Teacher & Happy Subscriber
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £5+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.