Suitable for KS3 transition and weaker GCSE students!
This step-by-step guide specifically designed for the Edexcel spec fosters students’ listening and transcribing skills from KS3 onwards!
This scaffolded resource builds skills and confidence with:
- Student-friendly information including concise introductions to time signatures, rhythms and intervals and more!
- Practical, composing and listening tasks to consolidate knowledge
- Group tasks, teacher demonstrations and extension tasks clearly marked throughout
- Packed with practice transcription questions to prepare students for the appraising exam!
Plus! Answers included.
- Simple and compound time
- Rhythms from minims to demisemiquavers
- Diatonic intervals to an octave
- Transcription of set works
Use with Practice Exercises for Musical Dictation for perfect preparation and practice!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £64
Click here for full details and to order.