Exam practice, revision and topic assessment rolled into one with this comprehensive, multi-purpose resource!
For every Year 1 topic, students re-visit all content from while developing all-important exam technique.
- Use throughout the course to consolidate topic knowledge and progressively develop exam technique
- Use before the exam as revision and intensive exam practice for Paper 1/2 style questions
- Use as individual student support to target areas of weakness
Comprehensive topic coverage through A Level Paper 1/2 exam-style questions:
- 180 multiple choice questions – ideal for rapid topic assessment
- 120 short-answer questions (4–6 marks) – consolidate knowledge and develop exam confidence
- 60 data-response questions (9- & 16-markers) – practice analysis for Year 1 mocks / AS exams
- 30 research tasks for stretch and challenge
- Questions exactly match AQA style and cover all areas of the spec for topics 1–6
- Detailed mark scheme and model answer for each question enables self-assessment and makes marking easy
- Guidance on structuring answers
Clear learning objectives, focusing for the better preparation of the student for the exam while making the teacher’s life easier – J Landrakis, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
An extremely impressive resource which is thorough in its coverage… to find such an extensive resource is very pleasing… …I particularly like the depth… the breakdown of the practice questions from multiple-choice to 16 mark questions is very good… gives teachers different means by which they can assess students understanding… …Excellent for using within class or revision or for setting as a homework – G Nocher, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Effective resources that will support teachers in assessing student understanding of topics after being taught in class- useful for in class assessment or homework tasks… The sample suggested answers provide clear guidance on what is expected from students in order to achieve full marks from answering the question- will be useful in class to compare with their own answers when providing feedback how to improve… The wide range of multiple choice questions for each of the 6 units are wide ranging and varied, making them excellent exercises to use in class or for homework purposes… The research tasks promote independent learning and stretch and challenge, which is good… the key term list is useful to provide students so as to support their grasp of key terms if teachers were to set as homework for them to define or complete prep reading on… a rigorous resource that would be instrumental to informing Teaching and Learning to any department that possesses this resource. – R Nathwani, UFP Leader, Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £199
Click here for full details and to order.