These packs provide a wide range of innovative and stimulating
classroom activities designed specifically to cover key topics for the 2016 AQA GCSE specification! Each resource contains 20–30
‘pick-up-and-go’ activities that fit into your lessons and develop vital historical skills.
A wide variety of activities for students…
- Each core activity covers a clear specification point and in
specification order – develops students’ knowledge and
understanding of the period in a logical way
- Extension ‘discussion points’ challenge students and develop
second-order historical concepts – vital for accessing top marks
in the exam
- Four types of keyword activity for every topic with
student-friendly definitions for each term – help build
confidence and familiarity with need-to-know figures and events
- Timeline activity provides a fantastic visual overview of the
time period – great at both the start and end of the course!
… that fit in easily with any lesson!
- Clear teacher instructions for each task including suggested
timings – easy to apply in the classroom
- Most activities need no preparation – perfect for cover
lessons or starter and plenary tasks
- Answers provided, great for AfL or instant classroom
A useful resource, especially for teachers with limited amounts of time to create new, exciting exercises. It covered the four main areas of the spec… There was a variety of activities catering for different learning styles… This resource would enhance learning, particularly for homeworks or revision, or when a teacher is absent, and work has to be set at short notice. – L Ashley, Head of Department and Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.