Full analysis of all the General Elections written specifically for the new A Level specification. Provides an in-depth chronology of events, from the key context, the campaigns and the media, right up to analysis of the final result.
Students get the knowledge they need…
- Key terms and objectives at the start of each chapter focus
- Learning grids and classroom activities consolidate knowledge
and test understanding
- Illustrated with graphs, polls and manifesto comparisons –
breaks down knowledge for students and is great for visual
… and key skills for the exam!
- Debate questions throughout stretch and challenge students to
consider ‘why’ each factor impacted on the election result.
- Analysis puts the result in context and develops key
- Finally, two exam-style essay questions with full mark schemes put
those skills to the test.
I think that this is a very good, comprehensive resource pitched at the right level. I think that it offers relevant analysis of the election data which is essential for study at this level. The fact that this information and data is the most up to date will allow my pupils to construct relevant and detailed responses. This resource is comprehensive in that it offers data and analysis. This will help guide some of my weaker pupils. It also offers sufficient challenge for my more able students. – H Young, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.