Visual and engaging photocopiable posters covering all of the key theory content for each unit of the Cambridge Nationals in Creative iMedia, Unit R081 (Pre-production skills).
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams
- Diagrams and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students
Each of the 8 summaries are provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- Differentiated write-on activity posters with focused and varied tasks – providing two versions of each page allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
Both in A3 and A4 format
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic
for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.