7-10 expertly designed and photocopiable A3 revision posters with concise,
easy-to-learn summaries for Components 1-3 of the BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care specification.
All pages come in A3 and A4 format!
- Succinct notes summarise difficult theory
- Diagrams, graphs and images support students’ visual understanding.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Differentiated write-on activity posters with focused and varied tasks – providing two versions of each page allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Perfect for end-of-topic consolidation and revision
- Display in classroom or at home, or use as place mats
- Activity pages make excellent homework
The resource covers the main areas of the whole specification in a clear and concise way… I like that each topic area is on a page, and that it includes the information in a way and that it is accessible for different levels of learners. It is a very flexible resource… information on each map is succinctly written, but can be used either as a starting point for discussion or as a revision tool. These resources save teachers so much time. – K Prebble, Head of H&SC & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £49
Click here for full details and to order.