Get to know the human AND physical Geography of the world beyond the classroom! Engaging activities for all learning styles and difficulty levels – from Atlas challenges to class discussions.
- Pull out worksheets for individual lessons/homeworks, or use as a comprehensive project workbook
- Save hours of planning – quickly glance at the overview table for timings, materials and prior knowledge required
- Flexible – choose activities to suit your class needs
- Embedded skills practice from mapping to data analysis
- “Springboard” PowerPoints – a slide per country showing the huge variety of landscapes and themes – get learners interpreting photos, maps and more!
- Easy marking with answers provided
A great resource that provokes deeper understanding of the geography of each country it is clear the author has carefully and skilfully thought about the importance of the country and the unique geography behind it. It was great to see a continent focused approach to study geography this approach was interesting and there was some very interesting features to this resource. – L Hinchliffe, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.