NEW 2017 Spec: AQA
Extremely varied, pick-up-and-teach activities to use as anything from a basis for whole lessons to a recap on key issues. Flexible in length to ensure these activities fit easily into your lessons.
Debates, matching exercises, essay writing, true or false, and end of topic quizzes
And much more!
Great for your students
- Essay and source-based questions – improve exam results by analysing arguments & improving essay writing skills
- ‘Follow on’ activities challenge your most able students
- Up-to-date examples including the 2017 election and Brexit – ensures students can relate political theory to real events.
Fantastic teacher support too!
- Handy overview grid with key activity information, including timings, group size and assessment objective coverage – great for quick and easy planning!
- Classroom-ready write-on student worksheets, with answers provided – minimal preparation required!
A very engaging resource which is clearly structured and which provides a clear pathway for students to enhance and build upon their study of this section of the A Level course… It appeals to ALL learner types and provides enough differentiation which would instill confidence in students and build up their approach to answering difficult and challenging questions on the topic… I would definitely purchase this to enhance my teaching. – P Taggart, HoD & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £34
Click here for full details and to order.