All topics for GCSE AQA A Component 1: Islam (2016 specification) covered through a variety of interactive quiz types.
Varied, engaging activities
- 70+ unique interactive quizzes covering every topic of Component 1: Islam
- Motivating ‘3-try’ system to keep students engaged
- Tailored – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Differentiated – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
Built-in progress tracking
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student – class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas need improvement
Simple, scaleable, school subscription solution
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
9 different tests
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists of words provided.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop the correct answers onto a set of questions.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of items, processes, or events into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- PinDrop – Move labels onto the correct positions on a diagram.
- MultiChoice – Click to select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Just like GapFill, only this time students need to type the correct answer as no suggestions are given.
- Wipeout – Like MultiChoice, but you Wipeout if you answer incorrectly!
- Exam – Practice exam questions, just like the real exam.
Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.