Concise, student-friendly guides for GCSE (9–1) Eduqas Film Studies. These guides offer targeted and detailed analysis to lead students through each study area for your chosen film.
- Introduce students to the film with accessible notes on plot, style and reception.
- Build knowledge and understanding with insightful examination of social, cultural, historical, political and industrial context, as well as key aspects of genre, narrative, characters and themes.
- Delve deeper into the film’s form with in-depth analysis of cinematography, mise-en-scène, sound and editing.
Woven throughout the guide you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation.
- Active learning tasks to consolidate understanding.
- Key term definitions to ensure students grasp difficult concepts and ‘Did you know?’ boxes to keep students engaged.
Suggested answers are provided for all activities.
Plus! A firm focus on the additional study area for each film including: narrative, representation of people and ideas, aesthetic qualities and specialist writing.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.