Comprehensive theory notes and tasks give students a solid grounding of console programming in C#.
Pitched for use at KS4 → KS5, the first nine chapters focus on procedural programming, with the final chapter introducing object-oriented programming concepts.
- Introduction to C#
- Using Variables
- Using Selection
- Subprocedures and Functions
- String Handling
- Validation and Exception Handling
- Text File Handling
- Using Classes
Each chapter contains:
- Student-friendly explanations, interspersed with annotated code and screenshots!
- Coding Tasks and Written Tasks provide a wealth of opportunities for students to demonstrate their skills and understanding!
- End-of-chapter Consolidation Tasks – perfect for homeworks!
- Model answers/solutions – including electronic source code (.txt)
- C# Quick Syntax Guide – provides a handy reminder of the common C# techniques – invaluable for students and teachers alike!
‘Comprehensive guide to C# programming. Good use of written and practical activities… The general layout of the resource is good.’ – J Jones (peer reviewer)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.