Ensure students get to grips with the technical terms in the OCR AS / A Level specification with fantastic topic-by-topic activities.
Covers all theory and programming elements, providing a sound basis for the course.
The subject content for the OCR specification (Component 1 and Component
2) is covered by 12 sets of keywords with descriptions. For each
set there are a range of different activities, providing varied
options for classroom learning, homework and revision.
Digital Format: All
activities are provided electronically on a CD-ROM which can be
copied directly onto your school network and accessed using a
HTML interface. All activities are in PDF format and
interactive (HTML5) crosswords are also included!
- Varied activities for both individual and group work –
match-up, crossword, dominoes,
bingo and more
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.