Suitable for all exam boards!
Designed for A Level French students, each guide uses all 4
skills to revise topic vocabulary and 2016
spec grammar points.
☆ Ideal for use in the run-up to exams!
Bypass the boredom of grammar and vocab revision with
original materials and engaging activities!
18 subtopics covered, each with:
⇨ 1 vocab worksheet:
- a short text or audio – authentic materials reinforce
- 3–4 vocab and comprehension tasks – filling in the gaps,
finding cognates, noughts and crosses, & more
- a mind map activity for students to consolidate subtopic
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing covered
- Original recordings and texts
- Top tips for vocabulary and grammar revision
… perfect for exam prep!
⇨ 1 grammar worksheet:
- 1–2 easy-to-follow grammar recaps
- a short text or audio with examples of grammar points
- 2–3 grammar-based activities – conjugating verbs, correcting
mistakes, writing sentences, & more
☆ Can be used in class, as homework or as exam
Loved this! Would buy this in a heartbeat! Another wonderful resource with all the things HAP GCSE and A Level students will need in order to be successful. This pack of activities for vocabulary and grammar revision for A Level Year 2 French helps students consolidate their knowledge of various key topics that are common to all the exam boards (including AQA, Edexcel…). Loved that the main focus is on A Level grammar points and covers all points from the 2016 specifications for all boards, including receptive grammar. – R Henry-Grant, MFL Teacher and Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £84
Click here for full details and to order.