Original podcasts provide authentic and engaging cultural insight!
6 topics | 12 podcasts | 18 worksheets
Designed to inspire A Level students and spark advanced learning, podcasts and activities showcase challenging language in a natural and informal way.
A male and a female native speaker provide varied cultural perspectives from different target-language countries on topical issues – based on the A Level specs – to boost knowledge and generate debate.
Your students will:
- hone their listening comprehension skills and develop better pronunciation
- learn new vocabulary and grammar to reuse – including idioms, colloquialisms and key expressions
- apply their knowledge to a variety of stimulating activities
Each topic is accompanied by two podcasts with transcripts of about 450 words each and three worksheets.
Worksheets 1 and 2 contain activities on:
- vocabulary and grammar
- listening comprehension (including answering comprehension questions, writing a summary, choosing the correct summary, picking the correct statements etc.)
- translation (into and from the target language)
☆ In each section worksheet 1 relates to speaker 1 and worksheet 2 to speaker 2
Worksheet 3 contains activities on:
- creative expression
☆ In each section worksheet 3 relates to both speakers
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.