Prose Literature 2019–2021
Original translation and detailed commentary – including notes on
style, grammar and context, picking up where the set text notes
end. Give it to students either as a complete companion, or as
handouts to support your class teaching. The perfect
complement to the set text!
AS and A Level
- All styles of exam questions including AS 10-mark and 15- to 20-mark A Level essay questions
- Detailed notes on metre and context for A Level students
- Latin text provided alongside a precise but clear translation
- Detailed line-by-line notes on grammar, translation, style
- Activities and practice exam questions help students engage
with and develop an in-depth appreciation of the text
- Specifically designed to support students in areas identified
for improvement in examiners’ reports
- Written by an experienced examiner
- Glossary of linguistic terms
Verse Literature 2019–2021 resources are available here.
‘I think this is an excellent resource. It’s very thorough and well done. Offers some excellent commentary and grammatical notes to supplement those from the set books and the teacher helps both the weak and the strong.’ – D OLaoire, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
‘This is a valuable resource for the second half of the Philippic speech […] perfectly catered for the OCR exam board. The resource contains the necessary context and content notes needed for the exam, with a break down for text analysis. The layout of each section of the speech is clear with each section analysed for grammar/rhetorical devices used which will be essential for the OCR exam paper. Each section contains enough analysis of the rhetorical techniques which is essential for the 15 mark question. Each section also contains relevant context which will be essential for the 20 mark question. There is also an overview of the characters of both Antony and Caesar.’ – A Prescott, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.