Comprehensive and progressive tests covering every specification
topic – ideal to identify student and whole class weakness and
for tracking the progress of all your students. An easy-to-set
homework or in-class exercise for the end of every topic.
Perfectly designed for the 2015 spec:
- Quantitative skills
- New topics from behavioural economics to financial markets
- Short case studies so students practise for the exams
Each test includes:
- Snappy questions to quickly identify gaps in knowledge
- Longer case study questions for students to practise application & evaluation
- Comprehensive answers – quick and easy to mark
Good variation of tables, MCQs diagrams and written style questions… The contexts for the essay questions are extended enough to help students apply knowledge… should prepare students for their real exams – S Idrissi, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Excellent assessment with clear mark schemes… ideal for reviewing recent learning… A time-saving valuable resource – D Holland, Head of Economics & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.