for AS and A Level AQA Drama
Co-teachable for AS and A Level – with separate AS worksheets provided where relevant
- Easy-to-digest bullet pointed information
- Varied tasks suit a range of abilities
- Tips stretch and challenge
- Sample answers showcase successful responses
- Video clips apply skills to real-life performances
- Practice exam questions – perfect for mocks!
Exam requirements and marking criteria become accessible and achievable with this supportive resource!
Students navigate through the Live Theatre section of the exam with ease, hitting AOs and gaining marks along the way.
- What the question is really asking
- How to plan and structure an essay in a way that earns marks
- How to analyse and evaluate like a pro
- What the mark schemes mean and what the examiner wants to see
Suitable for use with all classes, regardless of performance seen.
‘Clear and thorough. It met the specification and could be useful for teachers. I liked the attention to detail with regards to breaking down the marking scheme. It helps teachers make sure that the marking scheme is evident in all work. This could help learners achieve additional marks in exams.’ – F Rayner, Drama Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.